Bankruptcy can be a demoralizing life event. Not only do you feel the stress leading up to the filing, but after, you feel a dark cloud following you around. On top of that, you often miss life’s pleasures because you’re sticking to a tight budget. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
The McMaster Law Firm, LLC knows how hard it is to rebuild your credit after bankruptcy. Even after the filing process, we will help you recover.
Credit Building Tips
- Create a budget and stick to it
- Have a plan for recovery
- Review your credit report regularly
- Secure a loan or credit card that makes sense and is manageable
- Keep credit card balances as low as possible
- Stick to your bill pay schedule
- Actually commit to saving money
- Don’t trust credit repair services
Though you’ve filed for bankruptcy and started to recover, you still may need a lawyer. For example, some courts will require you to petition the court for the ability to find a loan or open a line of credit. Also, we can help you dispute and errors on your credit report, if they require legal action.
You’ve stressed enough over your finances, debt and bankruptcy. McMaster Law Firm, LLC wants to take the stress away from the legal processes. Call us to schedule a free consultation! 864-232-1550